• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Accountants For MVL - Recommendations"

Collapse

• DaaaaaaaaaaN
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    +1 for MVL Online. They are a liquidator though, not an accountant ...although, as it happens, Chris also runs an accountancy practice.
    I contacted MVL online, like you said they are only a liquidator and won't take care of the final accounts. My accountancy provider has left me high and dry and won't answer any calls or emails so I need a company to take care of both.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by DaaaaaaaaaaN View Post
    MVL Online seem to get a few mentions, any experience with them?
    I think there may be a thread or two on this topic already...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    +1 for MVL Online. They are a liquidator though, not an accountant ...although, as it happens, Chris also runs an accountancy practice.

Leave a comment:

• DaaaaaaaaaaN
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Some of our menagerie have used them including one of our best mods (OK ok it's a low bar). Chris spends a lot of time on here giving great advice on both accountancy and MVL. It's where I'd be going in a heartbeat.
    Good to know, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DaaaaaaaaaaN View Post
    True, I have looked through quite a few threads already.

Some of our menagerie have used them including one of our best mods (OK ok it's a low bar). Chris spends a lot of time on here giving great advice on both accountancy and MVL. It's where I'd be going in a heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• DaaaaaaaaaaN
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

True, I have looked through quite a few threads already.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DaaaaaaaaaaN
    started a topic Accountants For MVL - Recommendations

Accountants For MVL - Recommendations

I am looking for recommendations on an accountancy firm to take care of the MVL process of my Ltd company. Unfortunately my current accountants are beyond useless.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Working...
X