• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How to transfer Shares to existing director"

Collapse

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    It's as simple as filling out a share transfer form (J30), filing it with your records and updating your company register, issuing new share certificates then updating Companies House at your next confirmation statement.

You should however speak to your accountant to make sure you are aware of any potential tax implications of transferring the shares (stamp duty should be nil if there's no consideration, CGT could be an issue depending on who you are transferring them to and their value).

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Make changes to your private limited company: Shares - GOV.UK

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Dunno, I got my accountant to do it, it's about time he did something the amount he charges me. He also managed the person with significant control change for me.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Get

An

Accountant.

Hows that?

Leave a comment:

• testingdeveloper213
    started a topic How to transfer Shares to existing director

How to transfer Shares to existing director

Hi,

My partner director resigned from company, they are also removed as PSC.

Now I want to transfer all shares to existing director, but I am not sure what I need to do.

Could anyone explain in simple words please ?

Many Thanks

Working...
X