• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Loan Deed Ltd company"

Collapse

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    I don't know, but you could see why.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    And some, if not most mortgage providers won't accept loans as a deposit will they?

Leave a comment:

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    I think for "loan deed" read mortgage agreement.

To all intents and purposes it would be the same as any other loan from a company to a participator -

(a) interest benefit at official rate
    (b) S455 at 32.5% one off charge, repayable when loan repaid

"deed" refers to the legal form of document, it doesn't change the substance.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by itcontractor79 View Post
    Thanks. Searched the forum for Puma and could no find any. Can you please send me the link or the right terminology to search with.
    Type the following in to Google <keywords> site:forums.contractoruk.com

Deed THEPUMA site:forums.contractoruk.com

But as I said above different beast.

Leave a comment:

• itcontractor79
    replied
    Thanks. Searched the forum for Puma and could no find any. Can you please send me the link or the right terminology to search with.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    This is something The Puma touched on a long time ago isn't it? Nothing came of it from what I remember. Lemme have a quick search.

EDIT : Ugh, no he didn't. That was around trusts.
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/acco...k-account.html

The fact I can't find any reference to it beyond a passing mention speaks volumes to me but there you go.

You could possibly try talking to John Yerou at Freelancer Financials. He must have seen something like this I would have thought.
    https://www.freelancerfinancials.uk.com/
    Last edited by northernladuk; 22 May 2018, 12:03.

Leave a comment:

• itcontractor79
    started a topic Loan Deed Ltd company

Loan Deed Ltd company

Hi

I have reasonable funds in my limited company. I am planning to buy a second home and my accountant advised me that I can take a loan for mortgage from my limited company using Loan Deed (Incorporating Equitable Charge) and pay interest to the company every month at current market interest rate.

Can someone please help me understand the pros and cons of this?

Thanks

Working...
X