• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "reward/cashback business credit card"

Collapse

• cinek
    replied
    if you spend over 15k every year then AMEX will give you free travel. They also have cashback offers. 1st year is free

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by jmann View Post
    Is there any good reward/cashback business credit card? Most popular seems to be AMEX but not all places accept it. Only other card I could find was Barclays card. Is there anything else out there?

https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/busine...ck-credit-card
    +1, or use something like Quidco where you can register different cards and get certain cashback on in-store purchases.

Leave a comment:

• jmann
    replied
    You are right. There are caps and restrictions with barclays business credit card. Need to keep looking.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    It depends where you buy it from. It also depends how much per year you spend on IT equipment, stationery, etc

Leave a comment:

• jmann
    replied
    But this is for business purpose. I already have santander credit card for that. Most of the personal credit cards don't offer points for purchases of IT equipment, office supplies, stationery etc.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Points can be more useful than cash back (and a better return) if you do most of your grocery shopping at one store and that store does a credit card.

Leave a comment:

• jmann
    replied
    I am considering that too. I could get a personal credit card and just use it for business purpose to avoid any issues. Any personal card with good cashback? Most of them seems to offer points.

I just wanted to see if there any other business credit cards available. 3% cashback from barclays seems to be reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Why not get a personal card of your choice. Pay on that and expense it back?

Leave a comment:

• jmann
    started a topic reward/cashback business credit card

reward/cashback business credit card

Is there any good reward/cashback business credit card? Most popular seems to be AMEX but not all places accept it. Only other card I could find was Barclays card. Is there anything else out there?

https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/busine...ck-credit-card

Working...
X