• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've won my IR35 battle with HMRC"

Collapse

• Yampy
    replied
    Well Done Martley a fantastic victory

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• ProjectManager
    replied
    Well done !

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Great news!

Leave a comment:

• Beinspiredgirl
    replied
    Good news

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Congrats! Get plastered and claim on expenses for "Annual Event" @ £150

Leave a comment:

• LandRover
    replied
    GongratS

Originally posted by Martley View Post
    Please see my previous threads for the background:

Hello, wanted to let you all know that I've heard today that I've won my IR35 battle after two and a half years. I will post more once I get the letter from them. Needles to say that they've conceded nothing to me; nothing for all the stress they've caused me in relentlessly pursuing and bullying my end client whom was a godsend when I needed him. I feel relieved and vindicated.
    A long 2.5yrs it has felt I bet...the reason many went into EBT schemes was to avoid the same plight, and now we find ourselves in exactly the same predicament.

It really is shocking how the introduction of IR35 has impacted a huge swathe of freelance professionals.

Enjoy the moment, the weight lifted from you shoulders is huge I bet.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jessica@WhiteFieldTax
    replied
    Well done Take a deep breath and congratulate yourself.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Well played, must be a major relief to you, there must have been times when you lost the will to live with the fight lasting 2.5 years.

Very pleased for you

Leave a comment:

• WordIsBond
    replied

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Fabulous news. Go and get properly celenebreated

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Good for you!!!!