• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something for the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something for the weekend

Definitely NSFW, and worth watching right to the end. (You'll see what I mean... )

http://www.bertrand-soulier.com/2006...agicienne-nue/
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Superb!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

That is a class act.

She is on at the Barbican in October.
      Blair, you cannot reach me now,
      No matter how you try,
      Goodbye cruel Labour,
      Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

What a fantastic act! Superb!! Adds a whole new dimension the usual thoughts of "how did they do that?"!!

Comment

Would like to see her try it with a rabbit and a couple of doves, I would be impressed then
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Ferret, has anyone ever told you, you are a sick, sick man!

Great act... makes David Blaine look a bit tame.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Is this work safe? Or wife safe?
              Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Erm, well, the link itself will not get you into trouble.. but it has an embedded movie using what I think is a Flash based player. Most firewalls etc will catch the subsequent request for a file and your IP, (the url in this case is probably ok). In terms of content, I would suggest you dont try it at work.

As for wife safe... well, its a fine line between spoiling the fun for you, and telling you what the magician does... I would suggest, as only you know your wife, you view it in private before sharing, if you catch my drift!

Well worth a view though - she is talented.

P.S 'work safe' is one of the reasons I bought a 3G enabled PDA/Phone. I never use work for email or browsing anything other than work specific sites. Anything even vaguely questionable, I use the PDA.
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Yes it's work/wife safe!

If anyone complains, tell them that you are previewing something that is apprearing at the London Barbican.

Barbican Event Details
                  Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                  No matter how you try,
                  Goodbye cruel Labour,
                  Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Outstanding!
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X