• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Something for the weekend"

Collapse

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac
    Definitely NSFW, and worth watching right to the end. (You'll see what I mean... )

http://www.bertrand-soulier.com/2006...agicienne-nue/
    For those interested you can download it here (after the usual rapidshare delay), at full-screen quality.

Originally posted by ferret
    Would like to see her try it with a rabbit and a couple of doves, I would be impressed then
    Well...if you want to see a bunny being pulled out of a [insert word here], then you could always try this for starters.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Don't you just love "art"?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    Yes it's work/wife safe!

If anyone complains, tell them that you are previewing something that is apprearing at the London Barbican.

Barbican Event Details
    I've just told Mrs Lucifer I have to stay late at the office that night for an important - ahem - trans-Atlantic conference call.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Outstanding!

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Yes it's work/wife safe!

If anyone complains, tell them that you are previewing something that is apprearing at the London Barbican.

Barbican Event Details

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Erm, well, the link itself will not get you into trouble.. but it has an embedded movie using what I think is a Flash based player. Most firewalls etc will catch the subsequent request for a file and your IP, (the url in this case is probably ok). In terms of content, I would suggest you dont try it at work.

As for wife safe... well, its a fine line between spoiling the fun for you, and telling you what the magician does... I would suggest, as only you know your wife, you view it in private before sharing, if you catch my drift!

Well worth a view though - she is talented.

P.S 'work safe' is one of the reasons I bought a 3G enabled PDA/Phone. I never use work for email or browsing anything other than work specific sites. Anything even vaguely questionable, I use the PDA.

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    Is this work safe? Or wife safe?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Ferret, has anyone ever told you, you are a sick, sick man!

Great act... makes David Blaine look a bit tame.

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Would like to see her try it with a rabbit and a couple of doves, I would be impressed then

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    What a fantastic act! Superb!! Adds a whole new dimension the usual thoughts of "how did they do that?"!!

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    That is a class act.

She is on at the Barbican in October.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Superb!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    started a topic Something for the weekend

Something for the weekend

Definitely NSFW, and worth watching right to the end. (You'll see what I mean... )

http://www.bertrand-soulier.com/2006...agicienne-nue/

Working...
X