• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something for the weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    Yes it's work/wife safe!

If anyone complains, tell them that you are previewing something that is apprearing at the London Barbican.

Barbican Event Details
    I've just told Mrs Lucifer I have to stay late at the office that night for an important - ahem - trans-Atlantic conference call.

Comment

Don't you just love "art"?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
        Definitely NSFW, and worth watching right to the end. (You'll see what I mean... )

http://www.bertrand-soulier.com/2006...agicienne-nue/
        For those interested you can download it here (after the usual rapidshare delay), at full-screen quality.

Originally posted by ferret
        Would like to see her try it with a rabbit and a couple of doves, I would be impressed then
        Well...if you want to see a bunny being pulled out of a [insert word here], then you could always try this for starters.

Comment

Working...
        X