• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So. Would you shag her...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So. Would you shag her...

Please vote.

Gender not an issue.

Yeah! Let's get it on Dawn baby...
    30.30%
    No! Never in a million years
    60.61%
    No, but I'd give Primarollo my last Rollo
    9.09%
    Last edited by bogeyman; 24 August 2006, 13:28.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

A gentleman would never tell.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Already did her!

Comment

I always think of Dim Prawn when I hear her name...

To me she always looks like she has a moustache. Before you ask this means that rumpy pumpy would definitely be out of the question. Bag over the head maybe, but have a feeling there would also be a tang of prawn in the air and that would be enough to put me off.
        my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Maybe if you gouged my eyes out, poured a couple of litres of vodka down my neck and told me I was actually about to shag some hot supermodel, but lets be honest, once you have gouged my eyes out and poured a couple of litres of vodka down my neck i'm unlikely to be able to get it up anyway... Oh well.

Comment

Euugh !

She reminds me of Bill (or was it Ben) off the Flowerpot Men - now they were hot ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
              Already did her!
              Now Pheonix, you wouldn't be fibbing now?

Did you video it?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

That seems a rather old picture.

I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                  That seems a rather old picture.

Do you suppose that black-on-yellow "RE-ELECT" thing is some sort of subliminal message?

Comment

ARRRRGH! She's well mingin' innit?
                    I trust the people who voted that they would feck her are only wanting to get their own back
                    Boom boom boom boom
                    A-haw haw haw haw
                    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                    Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Working...
                    X