• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't think I've ever wanted to watch a TV series quite so much

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I've ever wanted to watch a TV series quite so much

Danger 5

# Title Original airdate
    1.0 "The Diamond Girls – Prequel Episode aired on YouTube" November 20, 2011
    Deep in Nazi Germany, Jackson, Pierre and Tucker have been working undercover in Adolf Hitler’s favourite bar, the Black Dog, waiting for the perfect chance to knock off the big man, and end the Second World War. Things get complicated when Hitler turns up with a posse of bullet-proof She-Nazis who prove too formidable for even these three seasoned spies. After bungling the assassination attempt, Allied Command give the boys a little extra motivation in the form of two beautiful newcomers, Ilsa and Claire. Jackson, Pierre and Tucker will have to join forces with their reluctant new comrades to form Danger 5 so that they can succeed in their ultimate goal; to kill Adolf Hitler. On their first mission together, Danger 5 discover that Hermann Goring and the Nazis have been stealing the world’s supply of a rare black diamond known as Carbonado, thought to be behind the She-Nazis.

1.1 "I Danced For Hitler" February 27, 2012
    A team of Nazi zeppelins abduct the Eiffel Tower and Danger 5 heads straight to Paris to investigate. The team find help from an all-girl team of resistance vixens, but their plans are swiftly hampered by a Nazi task force raid. Ilsa and Claire are taken to a torture dungeon where Josef Goebbels recruits them as part of his dance troupe for Hitler’s birthday spectacular. Tucker and Pierre follow the girls to Hitler’s private retreat, the Eagle’s Nest, and try to mount a rescue mission. Meanwhile Jackson tries to stop the Nazis from stealing the Statue of Liberty.

Traller

Last edited by DaveB; 4 March 2014, 17:25.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Archer is very similar...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
    X