• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The trouble with renewals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble with renewals

Is they take so bloody long to sort out the paper work, although with this place I'm shocked they have even started the process two weeks out of the end date
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Is they take so bloody long to sort out the paper work, although with this place I'm shocked they have even started the process two weeks out of the end date
    I'm shocked they're renewing you. Is this the same people who are taking suity on?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I'm shocked they're renewing you. Is this the same people who are taking suity on?
      Not quite, but it seems any idiot can get a job here looking at some of the developers they have hired....
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Not quite, but it seems any idiot can get a job here looking at some of the developers they have hired....

and it appears that the only reason for taking this contract (to make it easier to get a mortgage for a particular house) has fallen through as someone else is buying it.
        Last edited by eek; 25 July 2013, 15:55.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ha ha.... I was discussing with a fellow US contractor the agency he uses and he said "I'll give you their number they'll get you a better rate". This conversation was overheard (unbeknown to me). Less than 12 hours later I was informed I'd been renewed and the PO arrived later that day !!

Comment

Working...
          X