• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer goggles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer goggles

I'm suffering from the above particularly badly at the moment, having not been on the nest for a year (mit frau at least) ...

Had this impression that this black, Naomi Campbell chick at the local bar fancied me rotten last night - after six pints ... she was superb ... but a bit young mid-20's ...

After having had a few on the river the other day, I ran up to this dreamy eyed girl with permed black hair and dark brown eyes and tried to chat her up - from Morocco ... amazing man ...

What are your experiences ...

Originally posted by bobsmithldn
    What are your experiences ...
    Mostly too embarrasing to discuss on a public forum...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well there was one time I got completely bladdered in Wales somewhere. Woke up next to this bloody great Lizard. Not a good start to the day I can tell you.

/Mordac
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
      X