• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Other peoples football chants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other peoples football chants

Guess the country

Some are easier than others, all lifted shamelessly from here which has the audio versions as well!

"The football team of <blank> with their cool players, we will win the game and we would die for <blank> in this situation."

"'54, '74, '90, 2006. We will sing together and with our hearts in our hands and the passion in our knees we will be the world champions."

"Ole, ole, ole, <blank>, we always love you."

"I am a Soca Warrior, win or lose I am a fighter, I am a Soca Warrior, I come to shine the nationality brighter."

"<blank>, <blank>, you are the champions. We all love orange because of your achievements."

"<blank> is the winner in the championship because the <blank> are the best in the world. It's very beautiful and it has good people."

"Aye, aye, aye. Sing and don't cry because singing gives a happy heart. Sing don't cry."

"Call, just call, all your sokolovi, they would give their life for you."

"We will come back, we will come back again. We'll come back to be champions just like in 1986."

"<blank>, <blank> Thanks to him, thanks to him, let's give thanks to God because this ground he has loved and he does forever and his mercies are bountiful."
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

So,

You're crap, you suck, your wife's a lousy ****

Doesn't feature at all then?

Comment

Since when has **** been edited on this board??? I'm disappointed!

Comment

Ah, so I now cannot use the shorthand for a well-known fashion retailer either. Times are bad indeed.

Comment

What happened to the 70's favourite "your going home in a ******* ambulance"?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

"The referee's a w4n ker" has a ubiquitous simplicity.

Comment

Offenbach is Scheisse
              Offenbach is Dreck
              Eine kleine Bombe und Offenbach is weg

-----
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X