• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Work toilets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work toilets

Why is it that people will not clean up after themselves? Nearly everytime I use the toilets at work there is urine over the toilet seats and this morning somone had even managed to smear crap across the back of the toilet seat. Truly disgusting. They must see it the filthy bastards but its obviously too much effort to wipe it down. What is going through these thick f*ckers minds?

So do you clean up after yourself in work toilets?

Originally posted by PrinceNamor View Post
    Why is it that people will not clean up after themselves? Nearly everytime I use the toilets at work there is urine over the toilet seats and this morning somone had even managed to smear crap across the back of the toilet seat. Truly disgusting. They must see it the filthy bastards but its obviously too much effort to wipe it down. What is going through these thick f*ckers minds?

Ask yourself two questions:

1. Does Marillion Fan work there?
    2. Is there a sign in the cubicle saying, 'Please leave these facilities in the condition in which you would wish to find them.'

If the answer to both of these questions is Yes, then you have your answer.

Comment

I can both piss and tulip straight, so it's not really an issue for me.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I concur. Almost started a thread myself on this last week.

You go for your after lunch sabbatical, iPhone in hand set to Scrabble, walk in and some ******* idiot has pissed all over the seat.

For a start the cubicle is for having a dump, not some twat with a small winky who's too shy to get it out in public. In addition they've left the seat down, completely missed and pissed all over the floor and seat, and then had the audacity to now clean up after themselves and not flush. You now have to dodge the piss all over the floor.

If that's bad enough you have some dirty ****er who has somehow managed to tulip on the toilet seat and also somehow managed to wipe it over the wall.

You dirty ****ers know who you are. Come on own up!!!!
        Last edited by MarillionFan; 14 March 2011, 12:37. Reason: Adding an up yours to OG!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's our islamic friends - they feel it's dirty to allow your arse to contact something where someone elses arse has recently been, so they poo from a height, or even stand on the seat to avoid it. Splashdown....

At one clientco, with a high population of Bob's, there were warnings about it in each trap.

Also same company, each trap featured multiple bogies wiped on each wall of the trap...

It was so bad there several people refused to use them and went to a local boozer for a dump...

Comment

Bogeys smeared on walls/doors is the worst. Some scumbag's done that on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              It's our islamic friends
              Always?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Always?
                Yes. HTH.

Comment

Yes. HTH.
                  There's only one way you could know that.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I concur. Almost started a thread myself on this last week.

You go for your after lunch sabbatical, iPhone in hand set to Scrabble, walk in and some ******* idiot has pissed all over the seat.

For a start the cubicle is for having a dump, not some twat with a small winky who's too shy to get it out in public. In addition they've left the seat down, completely missed and pissed all over the floor and seat, and then had the audacity to now clean up after themselves and not flush. You now have to dodge the piss all over the floor.

If that's bad enough you have some dirty ****er who has somehow managed to tulip on the toilet seat and also somehow managed to wipe it over the wall.

You dirty ****ers know who you are. Come on own up!!!!
                    The thrill of working from home has worn off then?
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X