• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gentle bike ride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentle bike ride

Brilliant.

As my Gran used to say... "that's all very clever, but it won't put food on your plate".

He is very good though, he had a video out a year or two back that was equally amazing.

Comment

Phenomenal.

Comment

I've just not wasted 8 minutes of my life. Incredible.

Comment

Great find. He makes it look effortless. I like the music too.

Comment

Originally posted by lightng View Post
            Great find. He makes it look effortless. I like the music too.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              As my Gran used to say... "that's all very clever, but it won't put food on your plate".

He is very good though, he had a video out a year or two back that was equally amazing.
              He's now sponsored by Red Bull and doing this kind of thing for a living, so yes, it can put food on his plate
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I showed my eight year-old daughter the first video. She now wants a BMX for christmas. Should I be worried?

Clippy: Thanks for the full version of the track. Dunno why but I liked it first listen. Usually takes me a while.

Comment

Yoipes!

I bet the out-takes are fun to watch too!

Comment

Post 6666.

Comment

Working...
                    X