• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SSN girlies showing cleavage.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSN girlies showing cleavage.

I know SSN has gone HD but is it a co incidence that all the girlies are now showing more cleavage too!?

I mean Georgie has positively almost had her tits out the last few days. And this morning, some bird I've never seen before is trying to show off what little she has (shame as she's quite pretty in a lecherous sort of way!).

Cant wait to see Charlotte!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Sky Sports News?? Not sure I want to watch a sports program just for that. Assuming it is front cleavage anyway, if it was lower rear cleavage I would even watch party political broadcasts. With today's sensitive microphones I really don't see why presenters can't present just as well with their bottoms, aren't the media always looking for new perspectives?

South East weather girls are always chewy and weather is slightly less dull than sport. Nazaneen Gafar, Kaddy Lee-Preston, Mmmmmmm.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 29 August 2010, 15:33.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I quite deplore the nature of this thread. It is disgraceful that some men think of women as sex objects like you seem do. I would never do that.

PS Huge ladies' bottoms reading the sports news. Mmmmmmmmmmm
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I deplore the fact that you are now expected to pay for Sky Sports News. Yes boys, it's off Freeview.

Eee, I remember the days when you could watch Topless Darts for free (so jaw-droppingly un-PC it was hilarious)
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          I deplore the fact that you are now expected to pay for Sky Sports News. Yes boys, it's off Freeview.

Eee, I remember the days when you could watch Topless Darts for free (so jaw-droppingly un-PC it was hilarious)
          I miss Tiffany's Big City Tips - it was the best business news on telly at the time. It really was! BBC and C4 news gave far less info in the main broadcasts.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
          X