• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whassup folks? Dodgarn Mexicans!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whassup folks? Dodgarn Mexicans!

Here I am, feet up, relaxin’ here at the ranch, just thinkin’ ‘bout the world as it is.

My sister Noelene just brought out the beers for me and my buds to sup, and lil’ Nolene tells me there’s a real feast goin’ on down at the waterhole. Well if I never; there’s ol’Jesse, puttin’ up a fight with a crazy steer that’s got some of them Brit BSE genes if you ask me.

Anyways, I ain’t here to bother you with stories of the farm, I wanna know whut yous all thinking ‘bout them damn Mexicans that comin’ over the border every day!

Should I shoot ‘em myself, or string ‘em up behind a horse and drag ‘em all the way to Alaska and let my auntie Palin shoot ‘em up their sorry asses?
    Never swap horses crossing a stream

Threaded, you need to get out of the house more..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Not a patch on gricer.

Epic fail IMO.

Comment

This river don't go to Aintry. You done taken a wrong turn

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Not a patch on gricer.

Epic fail IMO.

Whut you talkin' bout boy?

That dodgarned gricerboy with his pretty boy art teacher, he ain't gonna survive two minutes here in the state o'Texas.

Diii....sgustin', them damn ho-mo-sexuals; here in Texas we do it with horses and our moms, but never with art teachers!
          Never swap horses crossing a stream

Comment

Mods! Can we just ban this piss-poor sockie forthwith to avoid having to up with its endless drivel for the next few months?

Ta!

FFS Gricer is bad enough FFS
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              bla bla bla
              Mods! Can we just ban this piss-poor sockie forthwith to avoid having to up with its endless drivel for the next few months?

Ta!

FFS Gricer is bad enough FFS
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                witter wibble

Mods! .....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Mods! .....
                  Nurse!
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Gricerboy View Post
                    Mods! .....I made a sockie and now it's leading a life of it's own! How do I stop it?
                    At least you're admitting it this time, Sas
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X