• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ruth Kelly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruth Kelly

Did we ever get to the bottom of whether she's a lezza or not ?

I think she is, well she certainly looks like one anyway and that's good enough in my book.
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Originally posted by Clownio
    Did we ever get to the bottom of whether she's a lezza or not ?

I think she is, well she certainly looks like one anyway and that's good enough in my book.
    Agreed.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

She has 4 kids but then I suppose she could have simply found them in Tescos. You see loads of people pushing trolleys with kids in, but I've nevfer found the shelf where you get them from.

She looks like a boy! Is she married to somebody who wanted to be a priest or something?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Looks OK, nice drip tray etc But the voice... sounds too deep throat for my liking... it'll sound like buggering a gorilla...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

When I buggered a gorilla the noise she made was actually quite high-pitched. She went AH!.............AH!.............AH!
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

The last one I buggered simply picked out my pubic lice and ate them...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Female members of Opus Dei often have short hair.

Comment

"Female members of Opus Dei often have short hair."

Do they usually have their tits scraping the floor also like Kelly?
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  "Female members of Opus Dei often have short hair."

Do they usually have their tits scraping the floor also like Kelly?

Perhaps it's the result of self mutilation for penance?

Comment

she is married to a bloke called Derek Gadd who works at some quango - association of london government I think

Comment

Working...
                    X