• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cyclops

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cyclops

On main roads - where is Odysseus when you need him!!!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He's busy with the sheep!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Welsh, is he then, boyo?
      Did not Odysseus and his men tie themselves beneath sheep to escape from the cyclops Polyphemus?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Did not Odysseus and his men tie themselves beneath sheep to escape from the cyclops Polyphemus?
        I thought someone turned his men INTO sheep. Or was it pigs?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I thought this was going to be another election thread, about Gordon Brown.
          If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Polyphemus

Poor bloke. He was a lovely fellow (according to Theocritus) just minding his business. Those people who broke in and nicked his cheese deserved to be eaten brains-first. But no, the poor visually-impaired homeowner gets his eyeball sizzled instead. It's human rights gone mad is what it is.
            Yes they did escape on the undercarriage of sheep. And then a randy B&B-owner on the next island along turns a couple of his guys into pigs. It really is a cracking read.

Comment

Working...
            X