• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I act and am treated like an employee, do I still fall under IR35?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Yes, being an employee is all about mindset really.

The law might say one thing, but what does your heart say?
    Youre right, my heart says Im not an employee so I mustn't be ...... phew that could have cost me over a grand a month had I not gone that way.

Comment

Welcome back AOTN.

There's a thread waiting for you in LR, where this one's heading now.

Comment

RH. If you keep moving his threads to LR, could we possibly see a situation of a poster with a negative post count?

Just wondering like....
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          RH. If you keep moving his threads to LR, could we possibly see a situation of a poster with a negative post count?

Just wondering like....
          I like the idea... but no - they'd just go to '0'.

What I do wonder is, if you do that, does the BB software treat the user as new again and hence they need their 'first few posts' approved?

Must try it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            I like the idea... but no - they'd just go to '0'.

What I do wonder is, if you do that, does the BB software treat the user as new again and hence they need their 'first few posts' approved?

Must try it sometime.
            AOTN has turned over a new leaf and would like to be "Mods Pet"... I think he would like to put him self forward for testing! (just cos I wasn't sure if I could spell big words like volunteer)

Comment

Why was this thread moved to LR? It seemed like a genuine topic for the General forum!
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Why was this thread moved to LR? It seemed like a genuine topic for the General forum!
                Cos NOB25/AOTN opened it..... ergo it must be a Troll

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Because I moved it. Simples!

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Because this is of less interest to contractors in general than what vegetables a moderator puts in their curry. Simples!

HTH
                    FTFY.
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

What moderator's put into their curry at 7.30 on a Friday night when real people otherwise have a life.

Context is everything...

(Just for you Wikir Man )
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X