• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractoruk Usernames

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is because I'm a short fat hairy dog.

Comment

There is no real point me even starting to explain mine so will just be be my mean self and pick on NWP2C instead.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      I chose mine with a pessimistic outlook on things, thinking I would never be brave enough to make the dive for the contracting world..... Now I am a contractor my name is kind of obsolete.... what to do?
      See, still wiping your ass answering all your problems for you
      Last edited by northernladuk; 18 February 2010, 16:24.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

There is no real point me even starting to explain mine so will just be be my mean self and pick on NWP2C instead.

You really seem to enjoy replying to my posts, u see this is why us northerners are in such a bad state. The southerners seem to stick together while we waste our time and effort fighting each other! Also what is your obsession with posting replies to me? Seems your a bit scared of younger competition ay?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

You really seem to enjoy replying to my posts, u see this is why us northerners are in such a bad state. The southerners seem to stick together while we waste our time and effort fighting each other! Also what is your obsession with posting replies to me? Seems your a bit scared of younger competition ay?

Gentlelaydeees, could we stick to the point of the thread?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

one of the best Playstion Magaizines was called Original Playstation Magazine - shortened to Original PM or OPM.

I also happen to be Project manager but that is purely coincidental.

Comment

Can't tell you, it's a secret

Comment

Working...
              X