• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Collapses & Anarchy Ensues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Collapses & Anarchy Ensues

See the other posts in General for details.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    See the other posts in General for details.
    <placeholder>

Comment

We're in the midst of unmoderated chaos!

(Does that mean I can use the 5 letter N word?)
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        (Does that mean I can use the 5 letter N word?)
        I'd say no.

Nor that one beginning with L neither...

Comment

Admin is either unaware of the current shenanigans or is currently sitting in front of their screen, head in hands, wondering why the hell they bother.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Admin is either unaware of the current shenanigans or is currently sitting in front of their screen, head in hands, wondering why the hell they bother.
            Can't find my login - too many accounts!

Comment

I can definitely see the latter being true.

Comment

The latter I think.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I've only got about 300 posts to go, then I can become childlike
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

this is just so wrong!
                    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                    X