• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The German Sun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The German Sun

I never knew it was also in English

Example report, brilliant
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Sausage eaters. First they want Belgium, then France. Now they are claiming the Sun

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Eeek, that story made my eyes water!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

anyone for a game of marbles?

Comment

I bet there are some frightened inmates in Germany's prisons now.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

That's absolutely nuts!
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The Germans! Do they still have those tall marsh-mallow bell-end things called 'Negro's Kiss'? Neggerküssen or something?

My partner's black African friend was called 'Der Affe' by her workmates which is 'The Monkey' I think. Outrageous!

I don't think PC-ness has reached the Former Third Reich yet...

Also I still have a box of 'Spunk' around I got from Hamburg...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                The Germans! Do they still have those tall marsh-mallow bell-end things called 'Negro's Kiss'? Neggerküssen or something?
                Yep, they're not really called that anymore (much) but they are called Dickmanns and Frau D. likes them (personally after eating a few, they make me want to vomit)

My partner's black African friend was called 'Der Affe' by her workmates which is 'The Monkey' I think. Outrageous!

I don't think PC-ness has reached the Former Third Reich yet...

Also I still have a box of 'Spunk' around I got from Hamburg...
                PC'ness is here to a point but I was watching a program last night and they were showing an apartment where 3 students lived, 2 white girls and a coloured bloke who's nickname was 'Blackie'
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

They call Brits 'Inselaffe' (Island Monkeys) because:

The actual meaning behind it refers to the Germans forming the opinion that evolution did not quite hit the coast of Great Britain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    They call Brits 'Inselaffe' (Island Monkeys) because they're descended from Germans from the region of Saxony
                    ftfy
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X