• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cumberland sausages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cumberland sausages

If you woke up one day and found yourself in a group of fellow cumberland sausages all ready in a frying pan, then what would you do?

Sizzle and spit fat everywhere?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Think to myself, "Oh no, not again".
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        If you woke up one day and found yourself in a group of fellow cumberland sausages all ready in a frying pan, then what would you do?

have you forgotten to take your medication again?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
          I would hope my future would look something like this.
          do they serve that your local hooters?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

AtW,
            if you are at the stage of dreaming about sausages then you really ought to seek counselling.
            For your own sake, go and get laid!

HTH
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
              AtW's dream
              my that's a big one

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'd roll another joint.

HTH
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Ah dreams, that reminds me. (I'm going off topic, but whenever has that mattered in one of Atw's topics)

I had a nightmare involving daleks last week.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Considering that the region has just had the trauma of the worst floods in 10 thousand years, and that my missus is from Cumbria, I think this tread is tasteless to say the least.
                    Obviously, if my saus was the size of a cumberland, I would nip in and take her mind off the floods immediately

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X