• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caster Semenya keeps gold medal after sex test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caster Semenya keeps gold medal after sex test

The IAAF have confirmed that the sex test row over Athlete Caster Semenya has been concluded that she can keep her gold medal after her father Fatima Whitbread confirmed she was a girl...
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

oops, shoulda been posted in light relief..
    The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

This lady would have both male and female privates then.
      When I was growing up in Rumania we had a boy at schoool who had 2 cocks. Double Barrelled Zoltan we used to call him.

Comment

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
        When I was growing up in Rumania we had a boy at schoool who had 2 cocks. Double Barrelled Zoltan we used to call him.
        I once had two cocks but they kept fighting.
        Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
          Poor, 2/10

Comment

Atleast she can f3ck herself

Comment

Oi morons, your bus is outside.

Comment

I thought according to the BBC she was man and woman?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8250609.stm

Reports suggest that gender tests on 800m world champion Caster Semenya have shown both male and female characteristics.

The results are still to be examined by a team of experts and it is likely to be a few weeks before the IAAF confirms the reports or announces further detail.

The delay highlights the complexity involved in diagnosing intersex conditions, an umbrella term for a wide range of developmental differences in the reproductive and sexual systems in the body.

How do you define sex?

Peter Bowen-Simpkins, spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and an expert in these conditions, explains there are four types of sex.

There is your phenotype, which is what you look like, your psychological sex, which is what you feel like and which usually the same as your phenotype and related to how you have been brought up.

There is also your gonadal sex which is whether you have ovaries or testicles and your chromosomal sex which is what combination of x or y chromosomes you have.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  .. How do you define sex?

Peter Bowen-Simpkins, spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and an expert in these conditions, explains there are four types of sex.

There is your phenotype, which is what you look like, your psychological sex, which is what you feel like and which usually the same as your phenotype and related to how you have been brought up.

There is also your gonadal sex which is whether you have ovaries or testicles and your chromosomal sex which is what combination of x or y chromosomes you have.
                  and then there's a fifth type of sex, which is what the upper classes used to keep their coal in.

IGMC
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

The phrase "I would" is notably absent in this thread. Are standards slipping?

Comment

Working...
                    X