• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caster Semenya keeps gold medal after sex test

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    The phrase "I would" is notably absent in this thread. Are standards slipping?
    Goodness me - could they be rising?

Noooo Zip is just being stupid again
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
      This lady would have both male and female privates then.
      When I was growing up in Rumania we had a boy at schoool who had 2 cocks. Double Barrelled Zoltan we used to call him.
      Sockie.

At least if you're called a given liquer you could at least spell it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
        Sockie.

At least if you're called a given liquer you could at least spell it right!

There have been recorded cases although I don't doubt your original diagnosis.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          There have been recorded cases although I don't doubt your original diagnosis.
          Having followed the links on there to supersection, subsection and so on, I rather wish I hadn't.

NSFA = Not Safe For Anywhere!
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I seem to recall that "Dyphallic Terata" appears on one of the questions in Trivial Pursuit.

Comment

Working...
            X