• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'd heard the Leeds Festival was Crap but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd heard the Leeds Festival was Crap but...

I didnt think it was that bad.

iPhone rescue girl gets head stuck down bog

An 18-year-old Sunderland lass who got her head stuck down a music festival toilet while attempting to retrieve her cash and iPhone from the malodorous pit has become a Facebook celeb, the Sun reports.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I went to the Reading festival and passed a guy asleep on the ground at lunchtime.. Some nice person had drawn a cock on his forehead in permie marker pen....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I didnt think it was that bad.

iPhone rescue girl gets head stuck down bog

An 18-year-old Sunderland lass who got her head stuck down a music festival toilet while attempting to retrieve her cash and iPhone from the malodorous pit has become a Facebook celeb, the Sun reports.
      Apparently The Sun are trying to get her tickets for the Superbowl

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Apparently The Sun are trying to get her tickets for the Superbowl

I thought it was the US Open Tennis, at Flushing Meadows...
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I once saw a couple copulating in the slam door latrines by the main stage at Glastonbury.

Comment

Working...
          X