• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever snotted on someones back ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have.

I did a big sneeze at an insurance company eight years ago, snot eveywhere.
    This lotus notes dev jumps up scrabbling at his back shouting 'that got me that did'

fag

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Pure class.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Yes in a lecture at uni, the bodily fluid sailed through the air to land on the shoulder of a fellow student 3 rows down in the lecture theatre.

Sorry Liz whereever you are
      Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Not their back, but some years ago... I was talking to someone when I unexpectedly sneezed. The resulting ball of phlegm darted straight into their open mouth. Recipient of newly-born phlegm-monster darted straight to the bathroom, looking a bit green around the gills. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Not their back, but some years ago... I was talking to someone when I unexpectedly sneezed. The resulting ball of phlegm darted straight into their open mouth. Recipient of newly-born phlegm-monster darted straight to the bathroom, looking a bit green around the gills. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.
          if you had spit that at me I would have spit it back in your open mouth.

In some circles this is called green snowballing.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            if you had spit that at me I would have spit it back in your open mouth.

In some circles this is called green snowballing.
            The InterNet is truly a wondrous place.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

No. But leaving a pub in Brum a mate of mine threw up down a lad's back. As the fellow had a jacket on he un/fortunately didn't notice; though I'm sure he did a few minutes later when the stink hit his nostrils.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I have.

I did a big sneeze at an insurance company eight years ago, snot eveywhere.
                This lotus notes dev jumps up scrabbling at his back shouting 'that got me that did'

fag

Can't you control your sneezes? Are you getting old?

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
                  No. But leaving a pub in Brum a mate of mine threw up down a lad's back. As the fellow had a jacket on he un/fortunately didn't notice; though I'm sure he did a few minutes later when the stink hit his nostrils.
                  Reminds me of a holiday in Turkey some years back. I was on a boat trip and a female German tourist 3 rows up was throwing up, as it was a bit choppy, into a white polystyrene cup. Her friend then chucked the contents out of the window. It got caught in the wind and came back in my window and splattered me all over.

Comment

Brian Blessed was on extended HIGNFY about how up everest some chap had to take a dump in a blizzard. they tied him over edge. wind caught the dump, took it upwards and landed on his shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                    X