• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have you ever snotted on someones back ?"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

And they say the forum is going downhill. Why ever do people think that?
    From bogeyman. Oh, the irony!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Have you ever snotted on someones back ?

I have.

I did a big sneeze at an insurance company eight years ago, snot eveywhere.
    This lotus notes dev jumps up scrabbling at his back shouting 'that got me that did'

fag

And they say the forum is going downhill. Why ever do people think that?

Leave a comment:

• thelace
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

(The scarf had a faded patch where the stomach acid had bleached it. For some weird reason my mother thought this was good reason to throw it away.)

Not the fact that you were 42 at the time then?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    When I was around 16 I went out for New Years celebrations with my mates ... it was 11:30pm, I missed new year.
    Class!

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
    ... boat trip ... chucked the contents ... splattered
    I learned, many years ago, to face the stern when throwing up over the side of a ship, not the bows. The wind blew my efforts straight back at me.

I had lumps in my plaited leather woggle and a huge stain on my Scout shirt & scarf for the entire 10 day camp.

It was in my hair and everything. I didn't get to wash it out until about 16 hours later. There were no showers on site so I didn't properly get clean until I got home, after the camp.

Luvverly.

(The scarf had a faded patch where the stomach acid had bleached it. For some weird reason my mother thought this was good reason to throw it away.)

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    When I was around 16 I went out for New Years celebrations with my mates, needless to say I couldn't handle my drink and found myself at around 11pm holding onto a phone in a phone box at the top of hte high street talking into the upside down receiver to the taxi controller asking for a cab.
    "where to?"
    "home"

Taxi arrived, took me home, god knows what I paid him, I then crawled on all fours up the driveway as I was too p!ssed to stand up. Lurched up to the smack the door bell and slumped against the door preparing for the b0llocking I was inevitably about to receive. To my surprise my Aunt opened the door instead of my parents. I'd forgot they were visitng for new year.

In my drunken hazy state I tried to think of something to say to my Aunt but the sudden standing up and engaging of brain went straight to my head so I threw up all over her instead.

My parents and especially my Aunt we're not amused.. it's was 11:30pm, I missed new year.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    No. But leaving a pub in Brum a mate of mine threw up down a lad's back. As the fellow had a jacket on he un/fortunately didn't notice; though I'm sure he did a few minutes later when the stink hit his nostrils.
    I once witnessed a drunk snogging couple. I soon learned that the young lady had recently eaten (although not chewed) pie and chips, as the remnants of her supper poured out from between her and her paramors clamped lips.

He was none too pleased to have experienced someone vomitting into his mouth..

Ah Romance.......

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Brian Blessed was on extended HIGNFY about how up everest some chap had to take a dump in a blizzard. they tied him over edge. wind caught the dump, took it upwards and landed on his shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• Ruse
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    No. But leaving a pub in Brum a mate of mine threw up down a lad's back. As the fellow had a jacket on he un/fortunately didn't notice; though I'm sure he did a few minutes later when the stink hit his nostrils.
    Reminds me of a holiday in Turkey some years back. I was on a boat trip and a female German tourist 3 rows up was throwing up, as it was a bit choppy, into a white polystyrene cup. Her friend then chucked the contents out of the window. It got caught in the wind and came back in my window and splattered me all over.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Have you ever snotted on someones back ?

I have.

I did a big sneeze at an insurance company eight years ago, snot eveywhere.
    This lotus notes dev jumps up scrabbling at his back shouting 'that got me that did'

fag

Can't you control your sneezes? Are you getting old?

Leave a comment:

• TinTrump
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
    if you had spit that at me I would have spit it back in your open mouth.

In some circles this is called green snowballing.
    The InterNet is truly a wondrous place.

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Not their back, but some years ago... I was talking to someone when I unexpectedly sneezed. The resulting ball of phlegm darted straight into their open mouth. Recipient of newly-born phlegm-monster darted straight to the bathroom, looking a bit green around the gills. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.
    if you had spit that at me I would have spit it back in your open mouth.

In some circles this is called green snowballing.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Not their back, but some years ago... I was talking to someone when I unexpectedly sneezed. The resulting ball of phlegm darted straight into their open mouth. Recipient of newly-born phlegm-monster darted straight to the bathroom, looking a bit green around the gills. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.

Leave a comment:

• BlackenedBiker
    replied
    Yes in a lecture at uni, the bodily fluid sailed through the air to land on the shoulder of a fellow student 3 rows down in the lecture theatre.

Sorry Liz whereever you are

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Pure class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X