• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever snotted on someones back ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
    No. But leaving a pub in Brum a mate of mine threw up down a lad's back. As the fellow had a jacket on he un/fortunately didn't notice; though I'm sure he did a few minutes later when the stink hit his nostrils.
    I once witnessed a drunk snogging couple. I soon learned that the young lady had recently eaten (although not chewed) pie and chips, as the remnants of her supper poured out from between her and her paramors clamped lips.

He was none too pleased to have experienced someone vomitting into his mouth..

Ah Romance.......
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

When I was around 16 I went out for New Years celebrations with my mates, needless to say I couldn't handle my drink and found myself at around 11pm holding onto a phone in a phone box at the top of hte high street talking into the upside down receiver to the taxi controller asking for a cab.
      "where to?"
      "home"

Taxi arrived, took me home, god knows what I paid him, I then crawled on all fours up the driveway as I was too p!ssed to stand up. Lurched up to the smack the door bell and slumped against the door preparing for the b0llocking I was inevitably about to receive. To my surprise my Aunt opened the door instead of my parents. I'd forgot they were visitng for new year.

In my drunken hazy state I tried to think of something to say to my Aunt but the sudden standing up and engaging of brain went straight to my head so I threw up all over her instead.

My parents and especially my Aunt we're not amused.. it's was 11:30pm, I missed new year.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        When I was around 16 I went out for New Years celebrations with my mates ... it was 11:30pm, I missed new year.
        Class!

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
        ... boat trip ... chucked the contents ... splattered
        I learned, many years ago, to face the stern when throwing up over the side of a ship, not the bows. The wind blew my efforts straight back at me.

I had lumps in my plaited leather woggle and a huge stain on my Scout shirt & scarf for the entire 10 day camp.

It was in my hair and everything. I didn't get to wash it out until about 16 hours later. There were no showers on site so I didn't properly get clean until I got home, after the camp.

Luvverly.

(The scarf had a faded patch where the stomach acid had bleached it. For some weird reason my mother thought this was good reason to throw it away.)
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

(The scarf had a faded patch where the stomach acid had bleached it. For some weird reason my mother thought this was good reason to throw it away.)

Not the fact that you were 42 at the time then?
          'elf and safety guru

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Have you ever snotted on someones back ?

I have.

I did a big sneeze at an insurance company eight years ago, snot eveywhere.
            This lotus notes dev jumps up scrabbling at his back shouting 'that got me that did'

fag

And they say the forum is going downhill. Why ever do people think that?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post

And they say the forum is going downhill. Why ever do people think that?
              From bogeyman. Oh, the irony!
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
              X