• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This sppon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sppon

can be found at http://cwjholder.silkfair.com/29152#

It's a Jam & Chutney Spoon that rests neatly on the rim of your dish!

Apparnatly it's great for serving honey but it does not say how good it is for serving fanny batter etc
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

Apparnatly it's great for serving honey but it does not say how good it is for serving fanny batter etc
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

With built-in g spot stimulator to give your dish satisfaction that goes deeper than the rim.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Is a fanny batter a dysphemism?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Is a fanny batter a dysphemism?
          Nope ... fanny batter is what coats fishy fingers ....
          The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Fanny batter? I thought chutney was a rusty sherrif's badge related reference.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It is - but this spoon has more than one use. Its a his and hers tool hence the jam and chutney reference
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Did nobody notice the comment at the bottom?

Cyberman
                  Nu Lie-bore
                  Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back? This would never have happened under the Tories.
                  Jul 23 2009
                  04:49AM
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X