• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A fact about all USB devices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fact about all USB devices

Whenever you plug a USB device in, the port is always upside down.

It's much worse that that. They are always a different way up from the last time you plugged something in.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Is this proof of voodoo in action?

Comment

Originally posted by PinkPoshRat View Post
        It was nothing to do with me.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by PinkPoshRat View Post
          Voodoo is far to experienced a contractor to actually get involved "in action"

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            Voodoo is far to experienced a contractor to actually get involved "in action"
            Damn right, and if I did I'd cover my tracks afterwards.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Is this the butter-side down syndrome or are at work?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
              X