• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in fact, aside from the album it came from i only have it on a 1968, two 1976's and a 1989

Comment

can't have too many and i don't have too many.

Comment

journey through the past next.

Comment

interesting... some of that chat between journey through the past and the next song (too far gone) was from the bernstein tapes but it had been cut from between the songs... or this source is not accurate

Comment

ok - it's not that interesting.

Comment

next up?

give me strength. a rare one.

Comment

and a great one too. don't know why he never officially released it on a record.

Comment

soundboard bootleg this one. excellent quality. and now we have...

Comment

the needle and the damage done

Comment

a man needs a maid. starting with a startlingly awful organ mellotron thing but then into piano. i seem to recall he did a similar thing last year at hammersmith

Comment

Working...
                      X