• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    wonder what the record for tpd posts with the same timestamp is?
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    probably 10 or so. 200000 will give us an opportunity to beat it.
    Around 200,00 I expect a post every 5 minutes would be good.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Fortunately, I managed to deal with the situation.
      Frightened myself in the process, though.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Bump....

I don't like it when TPD isn't top
        Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        I like it on top too!
        Has anyone ever suggested you two consider getting a room?

Comment

Frightened myself in the process, though.
          The security tape will show some middle-aged, pissed, mentalist nutter screaming his lungs out at the yoofs, nose to nose, one after the other.

I gave them a piece of my mind, as loudly as I could, with flecks of spittle hitting their faces as I did so.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            For some reason that reminded me of the classic Shock Absorber Bounceometer (NSFW)
            Ooh, blimey!

A "There's sound too" warning would be helpful.

Anyway, now I just need the house to myself for a few hours.

Actually, 2 or 3 minutes would do...

Comment

The security tape will show some middle-aged, pissed, mentalist nutter screaming his lungs out at the yoofs, nose to nose, one after the other.

I gave them a piece of my mind, as loudly as I could, with flecks of spittle hitting their faces as I did so.
              I then turned and headed promptly in the direction of the staff I had seen ...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Just had my Mum on the phone: it transpires that one of the polyps she had removed recently was pre-cancerous, and if they hadn't done the op it would have been too late in 12 - 18 months

However, they did do the op so, leaving aside her various other ailments, she'll be fine
                Not it was there , but that it now isn't there.

Comment

I then turned and headed promptly in the direction of the staff I had seen ...
                  ... and what staff would that be then?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Given a line l passing through the origin of a Cartesian plane, and a point x in that plane, how does one determine the position of a point x' on that line such that a line l' from x to x' is perpendicular to the line l? This has been confusing me all morning - I'm sure I must have learnt it sometime at school, but unfortunately that was a long time ago
                    Did you get that question wording exactly right?

Surely l' is a section of l?

Comment

... and what staff would that be then?
                      Still, one woman stood and applauded me as I walked briskly past and a bloke on the concourse called out "That needed saying!"

Comment

Working...
                      X