• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Am I invisible?
    Who said that?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Yes, there were a few folk around who don't seem to bother anymore.

And CM was breaking up with her boyfriend

I was going to keep reading until she met the doggie but I realised I actually had a life.
      I've been around for ages and I've only just started posting in LR.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

And CM was breaking up with her boyfriend
        I remember that - I was asked whether I was gay by tay because I could empathise.

Ah, the glory days of TPD.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          It took a while to write, I can tell you. Those were the days when LR posts counted, of course...
          <sigh>

Those were the days.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Afternoon all

Comment

still nothing on the horizon on the job front.

Still its only been 2 weeks...

Comment

It did look like a lot of fun back then. I think the nasty mods should reinstate posts from LR, or at least TPD.

Comment

I'm not sure how I managed it but I've cut open my knuckle while painting the fence.

How can that happen - its not exactly a dangerous task. I wonder if I am diver

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I've finished painting the fence, finished the ironing, pegged the washing out.

Got to pick DD2 up from school soon as she has her 2nd ballet exam today
                    Too many jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Too many jobs!
                      I didn't do a great deal yesterday, and the day before was sheer madness.

Visit undertaker, visit wake, go the tip etc.....

So yesterday I played on the wii

Comment

Working...
                      X