• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I've been to the pub for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Facebook is blocked here anyway
      For good reason - it's a pointless waste of time. I only joined when CUK was down for those few days, and to show SallyAnne that I was better at the games than she was....
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        It took a while to write, I can tell you. Those were the days when LR posts counted, of course...
        Yes, there were a few folk around who don't seem to bother anymore.

And CM was breaking up with her boyfriend

I was going to keep reading until she met the doggie but I realised I actually had a life.

Comment

Afternoon, children!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Brrrrrr, it's chilly up here today.
            Even more so when the heating isn't working.

I had a flash of inspiration and power-cycled the boiler and voilà! The radiators started warming up.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

Ah, that's better - I have a nice warm jumper now.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

BEAR!!!

Strangely enough, as I popped in the other day, I wondered what had happened to you!

Just been rather busy.

although my new toy has distracted me somewhat....

here

here

and here
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Does everyone always disappear when I start posting here?

I bet you're all off on facebook or PMs or some such drivel.
                    I get that feeling too, as have others gong by their comments.

Someone could - and should - work out the maths behind it. I suspect it is all explained under queueing theory.

Comment

I've finished painting the fence, finished the ironing, pegged the washing out.

Got to pick DD2 up from school soon as she has her 2nd ballet exam today

Comment

Working...
                      X