• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downloaded it from itunes last night

Comment

it was only once i saw the download bar moving that i realised that i was supposed to do a bit of research first.

Comment

doh! so i swiftly checked amaxon and saw that i could have saved a whole pound. 6.99 v 7.99.

Comment

amazon even.

i didn't bother checking any others. it was late and i couldn't be arsed.

Comment

though i did quickly check the prices of some thelonious monk and robert wyatt recordings.

Comment

and it transpired that itunes version of brilliant corners was good value. so i downloaded that. well, i was going to get it anyway.

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning (again) CM!

Comment

DD2 dropped off at school..

Now what shall I do first, put the washing out or sort out car insurance ?

Comment

i think comicopera was cheaper on amazon but they didn't have old rottenhat on mp3. and when i saw the track listing on itunes i had a yearning to hear it again so i downloaded that one instead.

Comment

i'll get comicopera in a little while.

Comment

Working...
                      X