• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazon do excellent online sales deals. their albums for under 3 and 4£ can yield some quality bargains and severely undercut itunes.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      you think itunes is a bad thing? a corporate bstard?
      iTunes is a POS in my experience. An awful, buggy and unintuitive application.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I quite like it It's idiot proof ie CM technophobe proof!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

what retailers does spotify use / promote if you want to take music out of the application?
          What stores do they link to? The "Buy from" menu appears to contain a link to 7digital.com if that helps?

Spotify are supposedly considering a subscription package where they allow you to download the stuff locally to be played offline.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            ahh i see. from an application point of view there are issues. yes.

Comment

7digital - yes i know them (and their various susidiaries). they have, iirc, various online store fronts that cater to different ages / tastes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                I quite like it It's idiot proof ie CM technophobe proof!
                I bet you just get Churchy to put stuff onto your iPod for you

Comment

they have the capability of going places i reckon.

Comment

7digital - yes i know them (and their various susidiaries). they have, iirc, various online store fronts that cater to different ages / tastes etc.
                    They seem pretty cheap from a cursory glance - how do they stack up against the other online stores?

Comment

i think the download bit of itunes works pretty well. i've only ever had a problem once. i downloaded pink floy animals and for somereason one of the tracks went awol. i emailed them and got a replacement almost straight away (within the hour i think).

Comment

Working...
                      X