• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they say that he did that because of probable heretical aspects that would be found in his writings (probably true and true) but since he was left handed it may have been easier to do than for a right handed person.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      they say that he did that because of probable heretical aspects that would be found in his writings (probably true and true) but since he was left handed it may have been easier to do than for a right handed person.
      Some say that the Mona Lisa is a self portrait...

Comment

not the specials

but

caravan - if i could do it all over again i'd do it all over you

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Some say that the Mona Lisa is a self portrait...
          there is a spooky resemblance.

Comment

but i don't believe it to be so. it is the same model that he used in lots of other drawings and paintings

Comment

i really should get this on mp3. my vinyl rip is not great quality.

Comment

not that far to the next personal century.

Comment

not that far to the next personal millennium either.

Comment

not that long to the next century either.

Comment

though the next millennium is quite a way off.

Comment

Working...
                      X