• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    oh yes. same as the ipod. bugger. you're buggered then. when is your renewal?
    Next year sometime. Not that it would make much difference, the new model has better battery life but it's still not great compared to other phones. And the camera is still tulip compared to a phone I had about 2 years ago.

Comment

does it help if you run minimal widgets and turn off bluetooth etc. i.e. only use it as a phone?
      Yep, I've got wi-fi turned off. I never use bluetooth anyway, and most apps won't run in the background so that shouldn't make too much difference. Things like checking for email every 15 minutes will drain it quite a lot too but I've just switched to using proper push email so I'll see how that goes for a while.

Comment

now is time.

Comment

This afternoon is really dragging
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

only now? that's nearly most of the day gone. had an interesting one then?
            I am rarely blessed with interesting days.

Just tested my super new dual vga splitter thingie, so I can look at the assembly of disinterested youth and a monitor on the desk while they look at the projection screen behind me.

It may save me getting a crick in my neck.

It's ok for those with laptops.

Not so good for those without.

Until now.

Comment

This stupid thing keeps kicking me out - I must have logged in about 40 times today!!!!

BP told me about those cookie things but in my options thingy it doesn't say anything about clear cookies....

HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

This stupid thing keeps kicking me out - I must have logged in about 40 times today!!!!

BP told me about those cookie things but in my options thingy it doesn't say anything about clear cookies....

HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Are you using Internet Explorer?

Comment

HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!
                  Have you ticked the "remember me" button ?

Comment

HEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!
                    Have you tried switching it off and back on again?

(That's got to earn me the paddle).
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

ask the helpdesk?

Comment

Working...
                      X