• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grocery shopping was completed ok:

16 cans of guinness
    3 bottles of carmanere red
    one bag of 7 bags of hoola hoops
    one big bag of as assorted nuts
    one roll of degradable bin bags

Comment

i didn't get to the vmware. i was thinking to save that for a whole new day somewhere else. i don't need it at current clientco so it can wait.

Comment

the library synch required software. i've had a quick test - it works. i'll do it properly tomorrow.

Comment

full backup is done. actually, i think i've done half a dozen with the time machine back up and running.

Comment

vinyl recording unit is up and running. re-done two albums (i did them before but the drive went deep dive crash won't come back no way and i lost the data). i did salisbury by uriah heep and the time is near by the keef hartley band.

Comment

both released in 1970 and both taking the rock/blues format to unusual places.

heep hired an orchestra to rock out to and married it to some hilarious falsetto vocals. while hartley melded soul, salsa, big band and post bop to the blues.

Comment

gary thain worked with both bands. shame he died. he was an extremely fine bass player.

Comment

i would have transferred more but was grooving to some excellent new bitorrent stuff: jimi hendrix in new york in 68 and ten years after in germany in 69.

Comment

i got the flatwound strings. a tad under £14!!! think i'd better do online rather than local. crazy price. still, it's nice to go in and gawp at the instruments.

Comment

i haven't looked for the wahwah pedal power adapter. i guess i still might - i'm gonna put the flatwounds on in a wee while... make some noise...

Comment

Working...
                      X