• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mmmmmm...... fudge.......

Comment

Paris Hilton - Famous for fook all! And she has a mouth like one of the thunderbirds.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

The other Paris Hilton isn't much to look at either.......

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
            Paris Hilton - Famous for fook all! And she has a mouth like one of the thunderbirds.
            Spooky - I was looking at her mouth - thinking the very same thing.
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Three Little Ducks

Three little ducks go into a Bar..............................

"Say, what's your name?" the bartender asked the first duck.

"Huey," was the reply.

"How's your day been, Huey?"

"Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?" said Huey.

"Oh. That's nice," said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, "Hi,
              and what's your name?"

"Dewey," came the answer from duck number two.

"So how's your day been, Dewey! ?" he asked.

"Great. Lovely day. I've had a ball too. Been in and out of puddles all day myself. What else could a duck want?"

The bartender turned to the third duck and said, "So, you must be Louie?"

"No," she said, batting her eyelashes.

"My name is Puddles."
              Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Apart from the slightly overdone sausages, and the missing mug of tea, this looks almost perfect.......

Comment

3116.jpg .......

Comment

Originally posted by wc2
                      The infamous “test please delete” thread must have cost UK companies about £32261.25

Based on 61450 views and an average viewing time of 60secs with an average hourly of £35p/h. 90% of views during working hours.

sasguru has much to answer for.

That money could keep a criminal locked up for 64 days
                      Pay the local council estate in benefits for 2 days
                      Each of UK illegals could have a single smartie (based on buying party sized bags)
                      Keep Mrs WC2's Shogun in Diesel for 3 days
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X