• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't remember the time but it was only a few minutes outside the check in closure.

Comment

The Xbox is now routinely overheating
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i don't remember where i was flying to. one of the paris airports.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          The Xbox is now routinely overheating
          I'll probably buy a new one at some point - one with a HDMI connection.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            I'll probably buy a new one at some point - one with a HDMI connection.
            Although ideally I'd like to wait until the consumer incarnation of Project Natal is released.

Comment

whatever. it was the last flight out to paris that i had missed. the nearest i could get without waiting for the first flight in the morning was to brussels.

Comment

won't the next xbox do the same?

Comment

Uh-oh. Despite the headline I don't like the sound of this.

Comment

i was flying to paris to start a few days consultancy for a brand new client. i was hoping to run two gigs at the same time on alternate weeks.

Comment

so i did not want to be late. a flight in the morning would have meant missing my appointment by many hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X