• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! DS - where is my coffee? Tried to keep this going while you were away.....
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      and who knows where it might lead.
      This is what I thought - at least it would pay the bills - just.

Comment

Hum! no sign of my coffee - I suppose I better make my own

Comment

nice shiny cover for my phone has arrived as ordered on amazon.

Comment

the last few phones have been wrecked almost immediately cos i bash them about too much.

Comment

so this time (and since it is touch screen) i've decided to try out various protectors. they are cheap as chips but how easy will they apply? and will they stay? and will reduce sensitivity?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                Hum! no sign of my coffee - I suppose I better make my own
                sorry. machine is filtering now....

Comment

so, the first one has arrived. it's a mirrored one. comes with its own little cleaning cloth and very specific applicator instructions.

Comment

and is, apparently, re-usable.

Comment

"I canna change the laws of physics! I've got to have thirty minutes." (TOS: "The Naked Time")

"Diplomats! The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank." (TOS: "A Taste of Armageddon")

"Aye, the haggis is in the fire for sure." (TOS: "A Taste of Armageddon")

"It's armed now. Press this one, 30 seconds later, POOF! Once its activated, there's no way to stop it." (telling Kirk about the delay detonation device hooked into the Constellation's impulse engines) (TOS: "The Doomsday Machine")

"You mind your place, mister, or you'll be wearing concrete galoshes." (TOS: "A Piece of the Action")

"It's uh ... (sniffs contents of bottle) It's green." (TOS: "By Any Other Name"; later paraphrased by Data in TNG: "Relics")

"All right, you lovelies. Hold together." (TOS: "The Paradise Syndrome")

"That Vulcan won't be satisfied until these panels are a puddle of lead!" (TOS: "The Paradise Syndrome")

"Oh, my bairns! My poor, poor bairns..." (TOS: "The Paradise Syndrome")

"The Enterprise takes no orders, except those of Captain Kirk. And if you make any attempt to board or commandeer the Enterprise, it will be blown to bits along with as many of you as we can take with us." (TOS: "The Enterprise Incident")

"I'll not take that, Mr. Spock! That transporter was functioning perfectly! Transport me down right now and I'll explain to those... gentlemen..." (TOS: "The Mark of Gideon")

"President Lincoln indeed! No doubt to be followed by Louis of France and Robert the Bruce." (TOS: "The Savage Curtain")

"Mad! Loony as an Arcturian dogbird!" (TOS: "The Savage Curtain")

"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." (Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)

"N-C-C 1-7-0-1. No bloody A, B, C, or D." (TNG: "Relics")

"I have spent my whole life trying to figure out crazy ways of doing things." (TNG: "Relics")

"Don't you worry, captain. We'll beat those Klingon devils, even if I have to get out and push!" (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

"I know this ship like the back o' me hand!" (at which point Scott knocks himself out cold on a low hanging pipe) (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

"I'll bet that Klingon bitch killed her father!" (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)

"Hello, computer!" (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)

"A keyboard! How quaint" (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)

"Give the word Admiral!"
                      "Mr. Scott, the word is given."
                      "Aye, Sir!"
                      - Scotty, Kirk (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)
                      "Why? How do we know he didn't invent the thing?" (speaking with Dr. McCoy on the temporal consequences of giving 23rd century technology to Doctor Nichols) (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)

"Give me one more day, Sir. Damage control's easy - reading Klingon, that's hard!" (to Kirk regarding the HMS Bounty) (Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home)

"What ar' ya standing around for? Don't ya know a jailbreak when you see one?" (after rescuing Kirk, McCoy, and Spock from the brig) (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

"Borgus Frat! "Let's see what she's got," said the captain! And then we found out, didn't we?" (lamenting the fact that the new Enterprise isn't fully functional yet) (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

"USS Enterprise shakedown cruise report. I think this "new" ship was put together by monkeys. Oh, she's got a fine engine, but half the doors won't open, and guess whose job it is to make it right?" (log entry on the status of USS Enterprise-A) (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

Comment

Working...
                      X