• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then it was time to go to work!

I arrived at 11am..........

Comment

Comment

I had to change baby's nappy.

Comment

He had done a poo : since we all seem to share discussion of toilet habits round here....

Comment

So when I got to work yesterday I found I had 3 meeting arranged for me!

Comment

noon with my boss : 1pm team meeting : 2:30 pm project talk.

Comment

The boss thing was very interesting : looks like no more cut backs for the moment!

He was also saying how well I am doing......

Comment

Which means I am safe until contract expiry in October. Then things get a bit tricky........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Which means I am safe until contract expiry in October. Then things get a bit tricky........
                    Alas I cannot go into why publicly!

Comment

I was hoping to do lunch with a friend : but I just did not get time..........

Have rebooked for next Friday.

Comment

Working...
                      X