• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow
    low
    ow
    w

Comment

so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow so very slow

Comment

ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's betterah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better ah that's better

Comment

m
          u
          c
          h

f
          a
          s
          t
          e
          r

Comment

That is another u*er sorted

Comment

By sorted I mean I told them to f**k off.

Comment

BrilloPad 22,579
                zeitghost 17,699
                cailin maith 12,930
                voodooflux 12,263
                Diver 11,126
                DS23 10,731
                BrowneIssue 10,544
                NickFitz 10,043
                TheFaQQer 9,670
                FiveTimes 7,686

I remember when DS23 was way out in first place...........

Comment

I just got called to the trading floor............

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I just got called to the trading floor............
                    I suppose somebody wanted to be told to f**k off to their face.........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I suppose somebody wanted to be told to f**k off to their face.........
                      I duely obliged..........

Comment

Working...
                      X