• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    If I'm wrong I'll just order more bits until I've got a brand new PC. I usually find this solves any problem
    And if you find yourself stuck on the bench then I'm sure a career as car mechanic could be an option - that's the way they seem to work as well!
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Awite?

Meh. I'm bored of spreadsheets. It's such a lovely day outside and I'm completing spreadsheets. Wibble.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Awite?

Meh. I'm bored of spreadsheets. It's such a lovely day outside and I'm completing spreadsheets. Wibble.
        Hey RH. Yep ditto.

How's things other than that?
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Awite?

Hey RH

Comment

Nice to see a busy TPD again.

Comment

Julius Caesar knew how to handle those darn pesky pirates: http://www.livius.org/caa-can/caesar/caesar_t01.htm

Comment

My cold is starting to get me down. I have a headache and streaming nose : even after day nurse.

I am taking echinacea(sp?). I wish I had started taking it 2 weeks ago......

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                  Hey RH. Yep ditto.

How's things other than that?
                  Okish workwise. I have a constant mild sense of panic about the sheer amount of work I have to do. And the consequenses if I get it wrong. Moving slowly sideways into Business Analysis for the time being as the project I was on was canned.

Went from an exciting role determining the user journey for an epic web application - to helping the PMO to perform gap analyses for the next massive project. With the assurance that I'll be at the forefront of any UX work coming up.

So... Blagging all the training I can, looking at PMP and BA training currently. Can't hurt, as a UX manager I'll almost always have to work in this arena. Bet it'll be a lot duller than usability work though.

Otherwise - looking forward to hitting the tennis courts and getting out on my new bike soon. Going to see Ultravox on the 30th, and the Army-Navy rugby tickets are booked.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    My cold is starting to get me down. I have a headache and streaming nose : even after day nurse.

I am taking echinacea(sp?). I wish I had started taking it 2 weeks ago......
                    Sorry to hear that Brillo - one of the chaps here at ClientCo has a streaming cold so I'm giving him a wide berth at the moment.

Reckon the echinacea makes a difference? I used to take it a while back but gave up on it.

Comment

Nice. Looks like you're keeping yourself busy!

Workwise I started with a new client at the beginning of March and they're keeping me a fair bit busier than my last - which is actually a good thing as I was beginning to lose my mind through boredom at the last place.

Other than that, football season is just coming to an end so my knackered ankles and knees get some sort of rest for a few months, as I'll be strolling round the golf course most weekends now. Actually, to be accurate, I'll be zig-zagging the golf course and swearing a lot I'd imagine
                      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                      X