• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Well done DaveB - A Pali.

That one completely passed me by with the impending millennium
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      DaveB
      Super poster

palinilap

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
        Well done DaveB - A Pali.

That one completely passed me by with the impending millennium
        WHS

Comment

So far I have only drunk 500ml of water : time for a refill

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Remember that if you just starve your body it tends not to shed weight. You need a few calories now and again to fool your body. The trick is just doing it every now and again!
            True, you should try eating the same amount of food but as 6 small meals instead of 3 bigger ones. Your body gets used to taking in the calories so it doesn't store it long term, which it does if you starve yourself.

Comment

Hmmm! Getting quite close now.

Any lurkers around? Show your faces
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Water bottle refilled

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
                  Hmmm! Getting quite close now.

Any lurkers around? Show your faces
                  I feel the presence of Bear.......

Comment

I find it hard to believe VF won't sneak out of his meeting to nab the 0000.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      True, you should try eating the same amount of food but as 6 small meals instead of 3 bigger ones. Your body gets used to taking in the calories so it doesn't store it long term, which it does if you starve yourself.
                      I am also trying to drink alot more water. A lady at my church has lost loads of weight by drinking 6(six) litres of water per day!

Comment

Working...
                      X