• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post

Can't find the CD's or cable to set the printer up on my PC.

Found the empty box however.
    can you download the software from internet?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Yeap - but iI can not find the cable & it is one of those stupid printers you have to physically connect to for the first time to get the wireless connection to work.

I'm sure I will find it somewhere!! if not i may have to nip to PC World
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Time for coffee me thinks !

Quick JK update ' My fiance left me to sleep with her 17yr cousin'

Comment

Fight! Fight!
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Time for coffee me thinks !

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              First cup of tea duly consumed. And an apple and a banana.
              That's girl food. A man will get weak eating girl food like that. You will end up getting something girly, like the sniffles.

I wonder if bacon and egg muffins are a good treatment for man flu?
              Treatment? They'll prevent it, never mind cure it. Get some brown sauce on it and you'll be banging on the pub door at mid-day like a real man.

Mind you, 'sarnie' or 'butty' would be better than 'muffin' if you want the full manly effect, like hairs on your chest.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Can't find the CD's or cable to set the printer up on my PC.
                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Yeap - but iI can not find the cable & it is one of those stupid printers you have to physically connect to for the first time to get the wireless connection to work.
                So just download one of them from the internet then. Duh.

Girls and technology, eh?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

but I want to do it now!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    That's girl food. A man will get weak eating girl food like that. You will end up getting something girly, like the sniffles.
                    At least it wasn't celery

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Treatment? They'll prevent it, never mind cure it. Get some brown sauce on it and you'll be banging on the pub door at mid-day like a real man.

Mind you, 'sarnie' or 'butty' would be better than 'muffin' if you want the full manly effect, like hairs on your chest.
                    Damn, if I only I'd had that advice 15 minutes earlier while the canteen was still serving breakfast

I reckon the first batch of extra greasy sausage rolls might be making an appearance in about an hour. The ones that turn the paper wrapping clear are the best ones.

Comment

I reckon the first batch of extra greasy sausage rolls might be making an appearance in about an hour. The ones that turn the paper wrapping clear are the best ones.
                      They're so greasy in fact that I once put one on my desk and it turned that transparent too.

Comment

Working...
                      X