• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Downloading the latest Heroes episode

I'm still quite enjoying being on the bench. Not sure how long that will last though.
    Ello Bunk

Started to look around for a gig yet? I could enjoy being on the bench for quite a while I think, given sufficient funds.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

sandwich eaten, just having a banana

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        sandwich eaten, just having a banana

Good work. I've just polished off some leftover Chicken Pakora from last night, some extra creamy coleslaw, and I'm just about to tuck in to some "poached yellow fin tuna" sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Ello Bunk

Started to look around for a gig yet? I could enjoy being on the bench for quite a while I think, given sufficient funds.
          Not really. Turned down an interview because it was too far away. If I'd been on the bench and looking for a few months then I might have considered it.

Comment

Afternoon all
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
              Afternoon all
              Hey BEL

How's stuff?

Comment

Hey BEL

How's stuff?
                Fine. Still busy, ergo minimal drivelling.

Off to Newcastle tomorrow night for the match against Man U. Hope they're exhausted after Sunday. Mind you they'll still probably hammer us

How're you?
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Ello Bunk

It gets a tad tedious after 6 months or so...

Comment

Knackered now... all this running around debugging amplifiers on breadboards is quite tiring...

Comment

And there's another lot to do this afternoon... :bored:

Comment

Working...
                      X